Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What I Love: Kelby Training

Kelby TrainingSo, you're all probably wondering, What in the world is Kelby Training?  Well, I'm going to tell you. :)  Kelby Training is an online school for photographers.  There are hundreds of videos on a wide variety of photography subjects that are taught by professional, best-in-their-field photographers.  Each class has a few short (never longer than 15 minutes...at least not that I know of) videos taught by a professional on how to compose, find the right light, shoot action sports/fashion photography.  You name it, it's probably on there.  Not only do you learn photography tips you also learn how to edit in Lightroom and Photoshop.  

Daddy came across Kelby Training a year or two ago and wanted me to try it out.  I finally did the 24-hour free trial a few weeks ago and loved it!  I learned so much from just a few hours of video!!  
Needless to say, I talked with Daddy and I got a full year's membership to watch as many photography videos as I want, whenever I want.  I try and watch an hour of video every day, and I love learning from the pros. 

I've always wanted to go to a Katelyn James workshop, or even second shoot with another photographer and Kelby Training is much more economical (it's cheap when you think about what you're getting!!) and such a convenient option (watch it whenever and wherever you want!).   

I just wanted to share this so that any more budding photographers out there could check it out.  (If you're younger, make sure it's okay with your parents.)  I'd definitely suggest trying the 24-hour free trial.  It never hurts to try and, if you do, I think you'll love it!  

Kimber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)