Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Zachary



I was going through some pictures I recently took at a birthday party, and I came across lots of pictures of one particular boy.  I had so many pictures I liked of him that I decided to give Zachary (for that is his name) his own post of pictures!  (Hopefully the birthday party pictures will be coming soon too! :)


"But Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.'"
Matthew 19:14


At this last birthday party I was praying specifically for the Lord to give me pictures of individiual children. As always, He was more than gracious! :-D



Delighting in my beautiful Savior,
Kimber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)