Sunday, March 27, 2011

Little Joey and Family

Last month, I had the wonderful opportunity of going to photograph a newborn and some of his family.

As baby Joey was getting ready for his pictures, I took a few pictures of his brother and Mama!




So sweet!





















Mr. and Mrs. Moore!

Now for baby Joey!!




Don't you think he's absolutely adorable?!  I love newborns!!














Joey was awake for most of his pictures because he absolutely refused to fall asleep without his Mama holding him!  I'm glad we got some pictures of him asleep and awake! :)



Kisses from Mama!

 So precious!!
(I know I keep saying "precious" but I don't know how else to describe him...precious just sums up everything! :)


 More kisses!!


Once he had some food and was held by his Mama, it didn't take long for Joey to fall asleep! 


 Don't you love the tininess of a baby's hands and feet?! 






Grandma got a chance to get a few pictures with Joey too!
Joey and his big brother!



The proud Daddy and his little boy!


















One last photo of handsome, little Joey:

~

Thank you so much, Moore family, for letting me take pictures of your precious family!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Little Joey is so precious!

    In Him Alone,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)