Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Cameron

Ever since my Uncle, Sean, got married, we've wondered what it would be like to see him as a Daddy.  Uncle Sean has always been the fun, silly guy who keeps everyone smiling.  Well, a month or two after getting married we heard that Aunt Amanda was pregnant!  We were so excited and 9 months seemed to be forever! :)  Well, the day finally came and little Cameron came into the world on 10/1/11!  Exactly a week later, Mama and my siblings, Hannah, Lexi, and Judah (along with myself) went to take them some food.  And, lucky me, Uncle Sean asked if I would bring my camera along to get some pictures of Cameron! :) :)  

Here are some of my favorites!

Aren't they a beautiful family?



Uncle Sean makes Aunt Amanda smile...a lot! :)















 

So sweet! :)



















 Nope...Uncle Sean definitely hasn't lost any of his humor! :)
(Cameron's imitating his Daddy in this photo!)




Look at his little yawn!!




















Neat fact:  Cameron is wearing the outfit that Uncle Sean wore when he was brought home from the hospital!


Baby cries are so precious!
(When I said this Uncle Sean replied, "Well, I'll call you at 2 A.M. and let you hear that 'precious' baby cry!" :)


:)

























 I don't think anyone can ever tire of the tininess of a newborn!


Baby feet!!


 Can everyone say a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.?

One last photo of the little family:

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)