Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Blog Award!

Thanks to my sister, Alexis', best friend, Jaime, I received a blog award!!

The rules were to:
1.  Award 5 people.
2.  Write who awarded you.
3.  Tell the people you awarded them.
4.  Add the award photo to the post.
5.  Show the award rules.

I'm not a huge "friend" blog reader (I spend more time looking at other photographers blog/websites :), so it was a bit tough to pick some people.  BUT, I found some! :)

I award:

Bianca at Eagle's Wings
My sister, Hannah, at Delighting in Jesus (just cuz I love her :)


Kimber :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the award, Kimber! I'm not sure whether I'll have time to post the award on my blog or not (I have so much to share about our missions trip!) but I appreciate you thinking about me! I love your blog as well!

    ~Bianca

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)