Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rachel is a Senior!!

Rachel graduated this year (Class of 2012!!) at the home school convention, where my sister, Hannah, and I also graduated!!  I was really excited to be blessed with the opportunity to take her senior portraits!!  This was my first ever senior session and I loved it!  I would tell Rachel to do something and she got it automatically.  I was blown away by how easy Rachel made everything for me!!

Enjoy some of my favorite photos!








 We took Rachel's senior portraits at Maymont in Richmond, VA.  I haven't been to Maymont for over a year so it was fun to walk around and find some pretty photo spots!  

One of my favorites! :)


Loved her formal outfit!!
 

Major favorite here. :)







 

Congrats Rachel!!  Thank you SO much for letting me do your senior pictures!!
Kimber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)