Monday, September 10, 2012

Erika is a Senior!!

Another one of my cousins, Erika, is a senior this year!  While I was doing Katelyn's senior pictures, Erika came along and helped keep Kate laughing...and Erika also convinced her mom to let me do her senior pictures!  

This session was a little bit of a challenge for me because I didn't want Erika's pictures to look like Katelyn's.  I wanted them to be different.  So, I tried to shake things up a little bit, using different poses or different locations. 

Erika is such a fun cousin!  Whenever she's around she's always making someone smile or laugh.
Enjoy getting a glimpse at my beautiful cousin...and congrats on being a senior, Erika!!  It seems that just yesterday we were little kids swinging on Na-naw and Paw-paw's hammock. :)



It was a big understatement to say Erika was beautiful...she's absolutely gorgeous!!










 This is what Erika is usually like. :)


 
We borrowed photographic rights of these bushes that were in a neighbor's yard! :)

 

Doing a little "Karate Kid" reenactment. :)
 


Gotta' love sisters!  :)

Absolute favorite!!
 





Kimber :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)