Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It Snowed!!!

Believe it or not but my family saw its first big snow of the year this past Monday!  And its almost March...I mean, winter is almost over!!  Anyways, even though the snow was very late in coming I loved having it here. :)  I got to go out and take pictures (!!) the morning after it snowed and found lots of neat icicles and picturesque things.  Since I never posted last week I have a good amount of pictures for your viewing pleasure today. :)

And, just to give you an idea of the crazy weather in this state that I live in...it snowed on Sunday night, was 19 degrees Monday night and today it was in the mid-70's.  :)





I love icicles!


I really love the way the sun is shining through this leaf!



See the rainbow?!


Pictures like these make me so grateful I bought the 60mm micro lens!



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Kimber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)