Thursday, March 8, 2012

Boaz: 6 Months!!!

I can't believe this little guy is already 6 months old!  I had the wonderful privilege of taking his 3 month pictures in December and this past Monday I got to do his 6 month!

Boaz is such an adorable little boy and it's been really neat to capture, through picture, the changes that have taken place in him as he gets older.  Before I know it, he'll be walking! :)

Anyways, enjoy my favorites from his photo shoot!  

 When Mrs. Jackson brought Boaz to me for the pictures, I couldn't believe how cute his outfit was!!  We were planning on getting pictures out in the woods (with a cute winter outfit on) but it had just snowed that morning.  Everything was sopping wet, so we poured the water off a porch seat, wiped it dry with a towel, and took pictures there instead. :)







Yep, he's definitely a cutie. :)


























Love this face...

It was pretty cold outside still, so we soon went back inside and took pictures in the warm house.




This face pretty much melts me. :)
 

Ha!

 Showing off his sitting up skills.  :)


Talk about some blue eyes!!
 

























 

We had to have some naked baby pictures!  I mean, who doesn't love that soft, squishy baby skin?!






 

 

























Playing with his tummy... love it!  :)






















 
I also loved this blue crocheted blanket we used in his session!  (After all, blue is one of my many favorite colors. :)
 
Ah!  He's so cute!! :)


 Got to love everything baby...


























So, what did I tell you?  He's pretty cute, right?!  Yep, and I get to take his 9 month and 1 year pictures too!  So you'll get to see more of this cute fellow eventually!

Kimber :)

P.S. - I must say a thank you to Gabrielle, Boaz's sister, for helping me out with Boaz.  She carried the blankets and toys for me and helped out wherever she could.  She also came up with some of the photo ideas you saw in this post...thanks Gabrielle!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW, Boaz is too cute!! :) I loved the pics of him... especially the one of him playing with his tummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Goodness. He is just too cute! Ah! Great pictures, Kimber!

    His Princess,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)