Monday, May 28, 2012

The Ability to Be

Right now I'm sitting in my grandparents nice, cool House. We just returned from a lazy trip to the pool. Earlier today we had hot dogs and hamburgers, salad, beans, etc. The ability just to be is something I'm so grateful for. That ability wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for, among many other things, the military. The ability to sleep at night knowing I'm safe is something so very few have...yet I do. To all those who served, or have served, in our military you have my heartfelt thanks. To those of you who have lost a loved one who was defending life, liberty, and country, there are no words, no way for me to be able repay the great price you have paid, but please accept my deepest gratitude anyways. I owe so much to you all...may God bless you...I hope I will never take for granted all you have done for me. With deep gratitude, Kimber

1 comment:

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)