Saturday, May 5, 2012

Random Info :)

So, I was hoping I could get a nice, long post up this week but time is limited, so a short one will have to do!

After photographing 1 1/2 weddings this year, I didn't think I would be doing anymore...until Becky called.  Becky and her family used to babysit me!!  Anyways, I'm excited to say that I'm the photographer for her wedding on August 11th!  Monday night I have this couple's engagement session and I can't wait to share the pictures with you!

I also *might* be doing another wedding on December 1st!  I had no idea I would be doing more weddings this year, but God has been so good and given me more than I could have asked or even thought for!  I'm so blessed that our friends would entrust me with the pictures on the biggest day of their life!!

Erin showed us a certain video the other night and I wanted to share it with you, so you could be blessed by it as well.  Here it is:

Isn't that beautiful?

Have a great weekend everyone!  And stay cool...it's HOT out there!
Kimber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt," (Colossians 4:6)